Systm One Receptionist
Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Systm One Receptionist in Systm One Receptionist on a temporary basis.
Systm One Receptionist
System experience required: Systm One is essential
Smart Card: Would be advantageous but not essential
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of contract: This is expected to be up to 3 months and likely to be longer
Pay rate: £8.50 paye per hour (including holiday pay) or £9.90 per hour umbrella
Locations: Shepherd's Bush and Hammersmith (Two Sites – 10-minute difference on the train)
The successful candidate will be expected to work at both sites. Rota will be created in advance. As an example, the candidate will work at Shepherd’s Bush three days then at Hammersmith for two days.
Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday working 8.00am – 4pm, 10.30am – 6.30pm and (12.00pm-8.00pm on Monday and Wednesdays ONLY), please note candidates need to be flexible to work all shifts. Candidate will be expected to work one or two Saturdays per month 9-1pm. Please note the Saturdays will be paid at the same rate above.
Please note it is ESSENTIAL that the successful candidate has Systm One system experience, please do not apply if you do not have this experience or knowledge.
Job duties are as followed:
- Providing reception and administration support within a GP Practice / Health Centre / Hospital using Systm One
- Using Systm One to make and confirm patient appointments
- Arranging and confirming appointments using Systm One
- Registering and updating patient details on Systm One
- Completing patient referrals
- Reception duties such as greeting and looking after visitors and confirming appointments
- Keeping computer records up to date filing using office equipment such as printers, photocopiers and fax machines
- Answering enquiries in person, by phone and email
Do you have Systm One Reception experience?
Do you have Systm One Administration experience?
Do you have medical receptionist and admin experience?
Are you happy to work in Shepherd's Bush and Hammersmith?
Do you meet the criteria above?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, Apply Now, or contact the Current Jobs Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0825.Apply Now
Who to Contact