Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Senior Recruiter in South West London on a contract basis.
Sector: Property Management
Job type: FTC
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 pro rata depending on skills and experience.
Start date: ASAP
The purpose of this role is to support the whole business with all recruitment related activity, enabling our business to grow diverse, talented and high performing teams. This role is responsible for the complete end to end recruitment process which includes attracting and selecting candidates, advising stakeholders on process and best practice, working proactively with our recruitment partners and driving consistent delivery across the business, ensuring the company adhere to legislative and audit requirements, and best practice.
Essential functions of the job:
- Under direction, take a lead on all recruitment projects in the business, working to establish swift timelines, process, search strategies, selection techniques and offer negotiations.
- Advise and influence internal (and external, if necessary) stakeholders of best recruitment practice regarding cv screening, decision-making, interview technique, legislative documentation, package compilations and offer negotiations.
- Work collaboratively with the business to enable successful delivery of recruitment campaigns.
- Build, maintain and grow internal stakeholder relationships.
- Work in partnership with, and be the first point of contact for, our preferred recruitment suppliers to drive consistency of submissions, quality and diversity of candidates.
- Advise managers on engaging temporary, contract and Fixed Term and Permanent employees into the business.
- Work collaboratively with team members to achieve successful "baton passing" of duties between recruitment and onboarding.
- Keep up to date with current trends in recruitment by investing in your own personal development, with the view to apply new techniques to the company.
- Contribute to wider discussions regarding talent attraction, process improvements, external and internal communications, and the resulting development and delivery of services enhancements.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and behaviours to be a positive advocate for the People Team in the wider business.
- Build on the reputation of company in external attraction methods and advertising.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for dealing with diverse and demanding stakeholders (ESSENTIAL)
- Engaging, confident and able to influence decision-making
- Emotionally Intelligent, to be able to communicate with tact and diplomacy, with a positive outlook
- Solutions focused, with the ability to be flexible and responsive to requests at short notice
- Highly resilient with a strong work ethic
- High level of integrity, with the ability to push back should this integrity be compromised during the recruitment process
- Proficient in Microsoft applications and deploying social media platforms in direct recruitment
- Resilient approach with strong prioritisation and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask and capable of handling large volumes of roles (30+) at any given time (ESSENTIAL)
Proven experience in the following areas:
- Internal recruitment of mid to senior hires of varying disciplines, in a fast paced commercial and collaborative organization
- Experience of screening CV’s, conducting professional telephone interviews and negotiating candidate packages at offer stage.
- Experience of working collaboratively with internal stakeholders providing exemplary customer service to managers.
- Experience of using LinkedIn Recruiter is essential.
- Experience of negotiating fees and contracts and driving delivery from Recruitment suppliers is essential.
- Knowledge of different search strategies including Boolean searching, advertising forums and specialist talent sources.
- London based employees, regardless of performance receive a flexible allowance on top of your annual salary each month. This equates to 5.34% of your salary.
- 25 days holiday
- Privilege holidays (2.5 days a year) - these are free and in addition to the 25 days
- Single private medical insurance cover
- Sickness benefit
- Two choices of pension - one of which is a hybrid scheme with two elements; a defined benefit section, with an optional 'top up’ defined contribution section
- Interest free season ticket loan
- WOW privilege card (savings on dining, shopping, entertainment and leisure in London West End)
- Discounted shopping online
- Study Support (where applicable)
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Gym discounts (employee plus partner)
- Eye-care vouchers (every 2 years)
- Bonus - (discretionary bonus scheme)*
- Rental deposit scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact Craig on the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on 0203 751 5838Apply Now
Who to Contact