Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Sales Manager in Twickenham on a contract basis.
Job Type: Permanent
Working days and hours: 37.5 hours, Monday to Friday - 9am -5.30pm (4.30 finish on Fridays)
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on skill and experience
Benefits: Performance related bonus with on target earnings of up to £50,000
We are looking for a Sales Manager to join our growing Industrial Team, covering two established trade exhibitions.
The focus of this role is to get close to the market quickly, source and close new business, develop current accounts and exceed targets across all products.
You need to be ambitious, have a consultative approach and ability to manage multiple sales targets and expectations.
Keen focus on relationship building and face-to-face meetings, the position will offer opportunities to travel and attend competitor events.
Will report into the Head of Sales and will sell both the Advanced Engineering and Lab Innovations shows.
Is this you?
Do you have a minimum 2-3 years sales experience with a proven track record (ESSENTIAL)
- Keen interest in events sector
- Personable with excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal - you will need to create strategic proposals covering all products as well as hold face-to-face meetings and telephone calls with prospects
- Consultative approach to sales with an interest in creating the right opportunity for the client
- Ambitious and driven individual who takes pride in owning a project and always strives for the best outcome
- KPI driven, viewing KPI’s and targets as opportunities to exceed performance
- Big picture thinking, adaptability, and resilience - the sales executive will have an input into the shape of the portfolio and will need to understand the business growth strategy
- Ability and interest in performing research to identify new business opportunities and keep up to date with the latest trends in the target industries
- Team player - the team works closely together to support the growth, development and outcome of the portfolio whilst completing individual projects and meeting personal targets
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, we are a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding. Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and to be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, Apply Now, or contact Craig Church at Your World Recruitment on 0203 751 5838.Apply Now
Who to Contact