Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Recruitment Assistant in Surrey - Woking on a temporary basis.
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: 3 months and likely to be longer
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Pay Rate: £8.50 paye or £10.00 umbrella per hour
Parking: Not free onsite
To assist with the recruitment of co-owners throughout our client, providing a timely, cost efficient professional and confidential service.
To communicate with Co-owners, visitors to the HR Centre and HR Centre team members in a courteous and helping manner, using initiative to find out answers to queries.
Principal duties to include:
- To assist Recruitment Administrator and Recruitment Team Leader with the recruitment of all of staff groups to either permanent or bank positions in accordance with agreed recruitment procedures.
- To be a point of contact for recruitment enquiries via email, phone and in person.
- Direct and assist applicants on how to apply for posts
- Invite applicants to interview, set up, complete and issue interview panel packs, etc
- Assist in the day to day management of all social media accounts for the recruitment
- To assist in administering all pre-recruitment checks for under offer candidates within agreed procedures, timeframes and standards, seeking direction from the Recruitment Administrator / Recruitment Team Leader, where necessary.
This will include:
- Ensuring that satisfactory references have been obtained
- Professional registration is verified where applicable
- Occupational health clearance is obtained
- Identity is verified
- Eligibility to work in the UK is checked
- DBS checks are carried out
- To ensure any other correspondence required throughout the recruitment process is actioned in a timely way via e-rec or other method
- To ensure that deadlines and closing dates are met and action is taken according to the recruitment procedure
- Process applicants and vacancies electronically, through the e-recruitment process
- To maintain, accurate computerised and paper-based database systems as required by the recruitment process
- Provide HR Advisor, HR Administrator and recruiting managers with regular updates on vacancy and applicant progress as required and to respond to requests for information.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with recruiting managers, applicants and co-owners
- To provide support to managers during the interview process as requested
- Provide support to HR Administrator(s)
- To undertake auditing of personnel files for distribution to managers as requested
- To undertake ad hoc projects in relation to the recruitment/retention of staff
Do you have recruitment admin experience? Essential
Do you have recruitment experience? Essential
Do you have recruitment NHS experience? Desirable
Do you have the experience above and available for a temporary role?
Do you meet the criteria above?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, Apply Now, or contact the Current Jobs Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0825.Apply Now