Mental Health Administrator
Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Mental Health Administrator in Headington on a temporary basis.
Band 3 Mental Health Administrator
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated Band 3 administrator to provide administrative support to members of the Single Point of Access service based in Oxford and other satellite sites within Oxfordshire. The successful applicant must be flexible with good interpersonal and administrative skills, good attention to detail and be able to support a number of team members.
Temporary: Expected to last 3 Months with a possible extension
Pay Rate: £10.35 Umbrella or £9.00 PAYE
Hours: 37.5 hours
- Manage incoming telephone calls and where relevant take clear messages.
- Provide a high standard of administration support to the team/service and to provide support to the Senior Mental Health Administrators with the typing of letters and correspondence when required and to be responsible for the filing of patient information onto Care Notes and other systems.
- To manage reception areas providing a polite and efficient service to visitors.
- Organise own workload and act independently within appropriate guidelines.
- Order equipment and supplies using the online ordering system, check, maintain and distribute equipment and supplies for the team and other agencies as required.
- Filing, photocopying and distributing / redirecting mail.
- Maintain meeting room calendars
- Monitor and manage reception areas inboxes
- Support the inputting of referrals onto the care notes system.
- Book in patient appointments to meeting rooms / calendars
- To assist other team members in their work as required, providing training support and cross cover within the directorate and across the Trust as required.
- Contacting the Estates Department to carry out repairs, checking work has been undertaken to satisfaction and recording on Estates portal.
- Keeping notice boards tidy and up to date and adding anything of interest or importance to staff.
- Keeping the Trust policies, procedures and fire book up to date.
- To carry out any other duties as requested by the Team Manager and Office Manager to ensure the quality of service provided by the team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, Apply Now, or contact the Current Jobs Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0825.Apply Now