Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Medical Secretary in South Yorkshire - Barnsley on a temporary basis.
Job Type: Temporary
Pay rate: £9-£10ph Umbrella
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, 35 hours total.
Duration; Expected to last to 3 month
Day to Day Duties:
- Typing medical letters
- Pulling task letters from SystmOne and actioning tasks for around 15 clinical staff members
- Managing referrals – Tracking responses, updating records
- Consulting with hospitals to ensure receipts / track progress of scans & results
- Working closely with Administration Co-ordinator
- Knowledge of medical terms
- Typing skills
- Time management
- SystmOne experience (NHS System)
Do you have previous medical secretary experience?
Are you a confident and experienced in Systm one?
Are you able to track and pull records from Systm One?
Do you have good medical terminology?
Do you match the criteria above and available immediately?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, Apply Now, or contact the Current Jobs Team at Your World Healthcare on 020 7220 0825.Apply Now