Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Compliance Manager in Greenwich on a temporary basis.
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of booking: This is expected to be 3 months
Proposed start date: ASAP
£23-£26 paye per hour
£24-£27 paye Inclusive of holiday pay per hour
£25-£28 umbrella per hour
Depending on skill and experience
Working Days and Hours: 37.5 hrs per week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
- Provide a lead in all matters related to auditing and ensuring that the Estates and Facilities Directorate and The Trust’s PFI partners are fully compliant with all statutory and other relevant approved codes of practice such as Health Technical Memoranda HTMs) and PAM (Premises Assurance Model)
- Deputise for the General Manager on matters of Estates Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Responsible for setting, monitoring and reporting the Estates and Facilities Directorate’s compliance performance with respect to statutory and HTM requirements Trust wide, including PFI Contracts.
- Provide specialist expert Compliance advice and delivering management reports to the Estates and Facilities Directorate.
- Responsible for the development of a robust system to monitor developments in compliance issues and ensure that regular updates are provided to the team such that the service remains current and up-to-date.
- Monitoring and reporting, through audit, customer care delivery standards for all Estates and Facilities Directorate work activity across the Trust.
- Deputise for and undertake the duties of Estates and Facilities Directorate colleagues as requested.
- To manage delegated staff, consultants and specialist contractors as the duties of the post dictates.
- Apply sound risk based methodologies to all work undertaken.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality standards for all compliance work undertaken by the Estates and Facilities Directorate.
- Contribute to the delivery of compliance standards for all work undertaken by the Estates and Facilities Directorate.
- Ensure compliance by liaison and discussion.
- To produce reports from the MiCAD and Planet (CAFM) systems
- To manage and update the Planet (CAFM) system and provide data for ERIC submission, on occasion operate the helpdesk in conjunction with colleagues.
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Degree or equivalent in an engineering or building related discipline or suitable appropriate experience plus specialist knowledge
- Computer literate with excellent IT skills.
- Excellent Building Services engineering specialist knowledge.
- A comprehensive knowledge of building legislation, statutory requirements, HTM’s and Computerised Maintenance Management.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Excellent written and report writing skills.
- Experience in management within an estates or facilities environment.
- Experience of managing an estates maintenance team and contractors. Engineering auditing experience.
Do you have experience of working as a Compliance Manager in the NHS?
Do you have experience of working as a Compliance Manager in the Healthcare sector?
Are you looking for a temporary role?
Are you available to start immediately?
Do you meet the criteria of this role?
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on 02037515840Apply Now