Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Cleaner in Telford on a temporary basis.
Job Type: Temporary
Proposed start date : ASAP
Duration: Expected to be for 4 months and likely to be longer
Working Days and Hours: Working 5 shifts between Monday to Sunday, Shifts would be as followed:
5pm – 9pm - This can be adjust for the right person (within reason)
Monday to Friday hours worked between 6am to 8pm: £10.00 paye including holiday pay per hour
Monday to Friday hours worked from 8pm to 6am and Saturdays: £13.00 paye including holiday pay per hour
Sunday: £18.00 paye including holiday pay per hour
To work as part of a team providing high standards of cleanliness in all areas throughout the hospital, following appropriate cleaning procedures. Distribution of linen to wards and departments including the Dr’s Accommodation. Using chemicals and cleaning equipment responsibly and within health and safety guidelines. Clearing clinical waste in the appropriate manner. Maintainng staff and public safety through appropriate use of warning signage whilst cleaning.
- General cleaning
- High and low dusting
- Wet and dry mopping
- Vacuum Cleaning
- Scrubbing floors with mechanical machine
- Polishing floors with mechanical machine
- Emptying clinical and general waste bins and placing bags in designated areas
- Cleaning and descaling of toilets and sanitary areas
- Curtain changing – taking curtains down and re-hanging
- Cleaning baths, taps and showers
- Isolation cleaning
- HPV decontamination
- Linen distribution to wards, departments and Dr’s accommodation.
Skills and Experience
- Good literacy skills to read instructions/guidelines/policies
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staff, members of the public and patients
- Ability to follow simple instructions with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise when there are competing demands
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team
Do you have experience working as a Cleaner or Housekeeper in the healthcare sector?
Do you have experience working as a Cleaner or Housekeeper?
Are you happy to work 5 days between Monday to Sunday?
Are you happy to the days and hours above?
Do you meet the criteria above and available to start immediately?