Car Park Assistant
Your World Professional is currently recruiting a Car Park Assistant in Nottingham on a temporary basis.
Hospital Car Park Assistant
*Please note this is not a Car Park Attendant role
Travelling: You may be required to work between two Hospital sites which are a 15 minute drive from each other
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role: This is a temporary ongoing role with no end date specified
Working days and hours:
Monday to Friday working either 6am to 6pm (12 hours), 6am to 12pm (6 hours) and 12.00pm to 6pm (6 hours)
Number of shifts per week: This could range from 1 to 5 shifts per week depending on the client demand and cover
Pay Rate: £10.00 paye including Holiday Pay
Uniform: Hi- vis vest will be provided by the trust and the successful candidate will just need to wear black trousers, white shirt and sturdy foot wear
- Standard DBS
- Candidates to be happy on feet all day
- Available to work Monday to Friday and the working hours 6am to 6pm (12 hours), 6am to 12pm (6 hours) and 12.00pm to 6pm (6 hours)
- Flexible to work at both sites in Nottingham which are a 15 minute drive from one another
- Must be fluent in English - Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good numerical skills in order to count cars coming in and out of Hospital premises
- Counting vehicles coming in and out of car parks and hospital premises
- Making notes and completing information of the number of cars coming in and leaving the car parks
- Completing surveys with individuals coming in and out of the car parks
- Checking if individuals coming into the car parks are staff, patients or visitors
- Giving general advice on car parking and directions of the hospital
- Providing high level of customer service at all times to the general public, patients, staff and visitors
Are you happy to work as a Hospital Car Park Assistant standing on your feet 6 to 12 hours daily?
Are you happy working 6am to 6pm (12 hours), 6am to 12pm (6 hours) and 12.00pm to 6pm (6 hours) Monday to Friday?
Are you happy to work at two different sites in Nottingham?
Are you happy to work 1 to 5 shifts a week?
Do you have excellent English communication skills, verbal and written?