10 sure signs you're in Marketing
19th Sep, 2017
1. Your family thinks you make money by 'doing Facebook.'
2. You analyse TV adverts way more than you should.
3. Spotting spelling and grammar errors gets you riled up...but you're pretty smug about finding them.
4. You can tell brands apart by looking at their typeface.
5. Capitalisation of titles is so simple...but so complex.
6. You assess the organisation of supermarket shelves according to brand and product size.
7. You have a separate inbox folder for emails that contain potential pitch ideas.
8. Product placement is super obvious to you in movies and TV shows.
9. You feel obligated to give your non-marketing family and friends advice on their websites and social media pages.
10. You simply don't trust online competitions anymore.
More from YW Pro you'll love...
Send your CV straight to the right person