Your World Timesheets - the easiest and fastest way to get your timesheet.
How to fill in your Timesheet
Please fill out the timesheet starting from the top to the bottom filling out all of the necessary fields.
- Candidate Name: First Name and Surname (in that order)
- Job Title/Band: Your Job Title
- Booking Reference: If required, you will be advised by the client or your dedicated Consultant
- Name of Employer: The Name of the client you are working for
- Ward/Department: The department you are working in
- Date: Enter correct date in the space box next to the day that you worked
- Times: Enter Start Time, Finish time, Break start time, and Break finish time
- Hours: Total your hours each day, and enter the combined amount at the end of the week in the “Total Hours Worked” box
- Booking Reference: Again, you will be advised by the client or your dedicated contact at Your World Professional
- Signatures: Your timesheet needs to be signed and dated by your manager on the left, and you on the right
Make your Timesheet Process easier with Genius Scan!
Genius Scan is available for Android, iPhone and Windows devices. To download, simply click the relevant link below:
- Genius Scan for Android: Click Here
- Genius Scan for iPhone: Click Here
- Genius Scan for Windows: Click Here
View and Download our Timesheet belowYW Professional Timesheet
TO BE READ BY ALL CLIENTS:
I am an authorised signatory for my ward/department/NHS body. I am signing to confirm that
both the grade of Agency Worker and the hours/shift that I am authorising are accurate and
I approve payment. I understand that if I knowingly provide false information this may result
in disciplinary action and I may be liable to prosecution and civil recovery proceedings. I
consent to the disclosure of information from this form to and by the NHS body and the NHS
CFSMS in England (or NHS CFS in Scotland) for the purpose of verification of this claim and
the investigation, prevention, detection and prosecution of fraud. Any questionable timesheet
must be immediately brought to the attention of the Local Counter Fraud Specialist (within
England) or you may report any case of fraud, in confidence, to the NHS Fraud and Corruption
Reporting Line on 0800 028 40 60.
Declaration: We confirm that the hours and grade/band shown on this timesheet have been
worked to our satisfaction and that this will form the basis of an invoice which will be paid on
receipt. We agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of business.
To be completed by Agency Worker
TO BE READ BY ALL CANDIDATES:
I declare that the information I have given on this form is correct and complete and
that I have not claimed elsewhere for the hours/shifts detailed on this timesheet. I
understand that if I knowingly provide false information this may result in disciplinary
action and I may be liable to prosecution and civil recovery proceedings. I consent to the
disclosure of information from this form to and by the NHS body and the NHS CFSMS
for the purpose of verification of this claim and the investigation, prevention, detection
and prosecution of fraud.
Declaration: I confirm I have worked the above hours. In addition, I declare that any travel
and subsistence costs I have claimed have been necessarily incurred in the performance of
my duties or travelling in order to perform my duties with Your World Recruitment Group at a
temporary workplace. I also declare that any laundry costs I have claimed have been incurred
by me wholly, exclusively and necessarily in the performance of my duties.
Send your CV straight to the right person